PTA Global Diploma
If you’re considering a career in fitness, this diploma gives you all the skills and accreditation you need to be a successful, qualified personal trainer.
The diploma combines the Active IQ Diploma in Personal Training Qualification, which gains you recognition as a professional personal trainer, with the unique PTA Global Personal Training Systems, Sciences and Tools, which introduce you to the business skills and management systems you’ll need to launch and develop a successful career as a personal trainer.
We provide expert training on
- All the major exercise sciences
- Personal training business skills, sales and marketing
- In-depth communication and behaviour change techniques
- A client questionnaire to enhance client motivation and programme design (PDQ)
- A system for creating and manipulating movement in three dimensions (3DC), which allows users to manipulate any movement/exercise in any environment, with any client, in an infinite number of ways
- Functional anatomy explained using myofascial lines
- Metabolic training using energy system development (ESD) techniques
- A programme design tool filled with hundreds of pre-made programmes tailored to each client’s goal, ability and preferred training style to get you started and save you time, allowing you to focus on running a successful business
Course delivery and assessment
- Online study
- Six practical course days
- Two assessment days, including four theory papers and two practical exams
- A case study
Is it for me?
If you’re considering a career in fitness or want to change career to work as a personal trainer, this course is the one for you. It gains you entry to the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs) at Level 3. This qualification is also suitable for instructors of other Level 2 disciplines (exercise to music, children’s fitness or aqua) to enable them to gain employment as a personal trainer.
Are there any entry requirements?
There are no entry requirements for this course, although a passion for training and fitness will help you on your way.
What do I get?
- Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training Qualification Certificate
- PTA Global Certified Personal Trainer Certificate
- One-day small group training workshop
- ViPR™ Certified Instructor Course, including a one-day ViPR training workshop and three online modules
- Unlimited online education access to 150 hours of video, downloadable text, notes, study and video-based Q&A
- 12 months’ FREE access to www.ptonthenet.com, the world’s leading online resource for PTs
- 12 months’ FREE subscription to Fitpro magazine
- 90-day planner to help you set up your PT business
- Access to REPs and enough CPD points to maintain your registration for three years without paying for any additional education