PTA Global Certification
If you’re already qualified as a Level 2 Fitness Instructor (Gym) and want to be a personal trainer, this certification course is the one for you.
The PTA Global Certification combines the Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training qualification that you need to be recognised as a professional personal trainer with the ground-breaking PTA Global Personal Training Systems, Sciences and Tools, which give you the business skills and management systems you’ll need to launch and develop a successful PT business.
This certification course equips you with the skills you need to be a successful personal trainer, going beyond the basics to provide training on marketing, business customer interaction and sales processes to fully prepare you for a truly rewarding career as a personal trainer.
We provide expert training on
- All the major exercise sciences
- Personal training business skills, sales and marketing
- In-depth communication and behaviour change techniques
- A client questionnaire to enhance client motivation and programme design (PDQ)
- A system for creating and manipulating movement in three dimensions (3DC), which allows users to manipulate any movement/exercise in any environment, with any client, in an infinite number of ways
- Functional anatomy explained using myofascial lines
- Metabolic training using energy system development (ESD) techniques
- A programme design tool filled with hundreds of pre-made programmes tailored to your client’s goal, ability and preferred training style to get you started and save you time, allowing you to focus on running a successful business
Course delivery and assessment
- Online study
- Three practical days
- One assessment day, including two theory papers and a practical exam*
*Theory exams are booked individually and may be taken on an alternative assessment day if preferred
Is it for me?
If you’re already qualified as a Level 2 fitness instructor (gym) and want to take the next step to becoming a personal trainer, this qualification equips you with everything you need and more to succeed. It also gains you entry to the Register of Exercise Professionals at Level 3.
Are there any entry requirements?
You must already hold a Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym) to gain entry to this course.
What do I get?
- Active IQ Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training Qualification
- PTA Global Certified Personal Trainer Certificate
- Unlimited online education access to 65 hours of video, downloadable text, notes, study and video-based Q&A
- 12 months’ FREE access to www.ptonthenet.com, the world’s leading online resource for PTs
- 12 months’ FREE subscription to Fitpro magazine
- Access to REPs, including 20 CPD points